72 - Bonus
This kick start guide has taken a very focused approach to get you going. Where can you go from here?
- Try electronic logging in the field. This will also lead to a different way of exporting your log.
- Or try using a spreadsheet program with CSV file along with ADIF Master to create your log
- Try operating digital modes
- Experiment with antennas
- Try different bands
- Can you utilize alternate power (solar, wind, water)?
- How low can you go with your power, QRPp?
- What does it take to operate at 20W, 40W, 100W, or more?
- How light a station can you put together?
- How can you operate from a vehicle in cold or hot weather?
- Can you operate your station after dark?
- Research the different ways of doing a multi-op activation
- Can you bring a solar panel and charge controller into the mix to extend your operating time?